Schools and teachers
I’m Jessica. All through school me and my friends were always being told that if we mess up in our exams, then we have messed up our futures. The pressure made me feel so stressed out all the time - I didn’t eat or sleep properly for ages and I felt so unhappy and desperate.
I’m campaigning to stop schools being just exam factories and for teachers to also help us to deal with all the stresses of growing up.
Please scroll down and sign my petition!
Help us fight the pressure
- keen to improve the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people and reduce the pressures they face?
- wanting to involve the voice of children and young people in your school?
We can help your organisation by providing:
- Training on children and young people’s mental health
- Workshops for young people on one or more of the campaign areas
- Campaign training sessions for young people and support for young people to campaign on one or more of their issues
- Mental health workshops for young people
If you haven’t already, sign up today and one of our team will get back to you within 5 working days about how your organisation can help us fight the pressures that children and young people face.
If you would like more information about the work of our campaign please email email@example.com