Get Active Now!
We need your help.
Your voice matters.
We are looking for young people all over the UK to help us make a noise and get heard.
- Aged 11-25 years?
- Passionate about the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people?
- Ready to make a change?
- Ready to have your voice heard?
Then you are the right person for the job!
There are so many ways that you can get involved – use your skills and talents to make your feelings loud!
Become a YoungMinds activist
Take your ideas to another level and become a YoungMinds activist.
We will give you ideas and support on getting out into your community so you can start talking about mental health and influencing people in power.
Send us an email if you’re interested and we can get the ball rolling. We can talk more with you about blogging, vlogging and other ways to get your voice heard - both offline and online.
It's an amazing opportunity to:
- Inform professionals about mental health from a young person's perspective
- Work with national health organisations to improve mental health
- Work with local services to make changes for all young people
Am I the right person for the job?
As long as you are a young person aged 11-25 years – it's you that we need.
It doesn't matter where in the UK you live or what background you come from, we are looking for diverse people with the energy to make change. We want our conversation to reach all points of the UK.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can get active.
Let's get you started!